Tuesday, February 8, 2011

177 - Don't Follow

Just in case you were wondering... don't follow in my footsteps...


Compliments of a sign in downtown Seattle. It seems somehow fitting... though, I trip more often than walk into walls (though both have been known to happen). 

However, it could also be taken in regards to updating blogs..... I think I walked into a few walls over the past few months. And I might've fallen into a couple of pits along the way, too. But, I WILL post 365 photos on here, even though I'm already technically past my year deadline. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do I walk into walls, I have occasionally stood direcly in front of one with the specific intention of beating my head against it.

Josh Chen said...

This has got to be the best billboard ever.